Friday, September 16, 2011

Fashion Revamp

So Chantal took me on a trip today to redo my whole closet. Chantal has good taste and has been helping several other my friends with their fashion tips. It started earlier this week when I was tricked into going shopping with her, Meghan, and Lauren. After a while in Anthropologie, we went to J. Crew. I jokingly asked them to help me find some clothes to help me look more hip. But then we did and I got some sweaters then went to H&M to complete the outfit with some jeans and shirts. So then I decided I needed to get more of her opinion so we checked out Urban Outfitters and tried a few combinations. So if clothes make the man, then maybe I'm on my way...


6 comments:

  1. I like it!
    Although I have to say I told Chase about this when I saw you and Chantal check in on Foursquare and we both said, "Josh is already well dressed!"
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm glad you have some good friends to help dress you! ;) Are you wearing TOMS shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "then maybe I'm on my way..." to batting for the other team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Toms. I'm not sure how I feel about the trousers... Don't be mad about it. I am just saying that I am not sure about it.

    I kind of agree with Pace....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then again I don't know Pace and you might really like the outfit...

    ReplyDelete