Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Death Cab for Cutie Concert

The concert was awesome! They played two of my favorites "Sound of Settling" and "Transatlantacism". I was really happy to hear "Sound of Settling", especially since Megan lied and said they played it before Dane and I arrived. Also, they played "Codes and Keys" from their new album,"I Will Follow You into the Dark", and "Soul Meets Body".

I was first introduced to Death Cab in 2003 through a friend and hear "Transatlantacism" and "Tiny Vessels" and really liked their songs. Then it wasn't until a few years later when I heard "Your Heart is an Empty Room" and "Cath" that I really started getting in to the band.

Ben finished the concert up by playing "Transatlaticism" and the energy was incredible! I love that song! Way to end the evening.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, so glad i could provide a nice surprise for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I was at that concert too! Good times!

    ReplyDelete