Friday, August 26, 2011

New Mat Kearney Album

Since downloading Spotify, I've been able to listen to any song, anytime, in any order I like, for free! Best free music product out there right now compared to Pandora, Groove Shark, and the like.

Mat Kearny's new album is featured on Spotify and I've listened to the whole album like five thousand times. I love it! Hey Mama, Count On Me, and Sooner or Later are great, but my favorite is Chasing the Light. I'm so impressed at how the whole album is full of pretty great songs, not something that happens often.

I was first introduced to Mat a couple years ago with Nothing Left to Lose. I thought it was an interesting sound, but wasn't enthralled. But when I heard Closer to Love on his Pandora station I was sold! That song in particular was pretty popular on both secular and Christian stations.

So, basically what I'm trying to say is you need to do two things right now:
  1. Download Spotify
  2. Listen to the new Mat Kearney album
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i dig it. i already liked him but haven't kept up w/ his new stuff.....i should probably start using my spotify account eh?

    ReplyDelete